I am not on the panels of any insurance companies. However, I can provide statements to submit to your insurance company and many clients have been able to get reimbursed by their insurance companies for psychotherapy. If so, you would pay me at each session, send the statement to the insurance company, and wait for their reimbursement.
If you are interested in finding out whether your insurance company will reimburse you for "out of network" psychotherapy, here are some questions to ask them (please call the number on your card for mental health or behavioral health). Also, if they care what type of therapist you will be seeing, I am an LCSW (licensed clinical social worker):
- Do you reimburse for out of network psychotherapy?
- What percentage do you reimburse?
- Is there an annual deductible? (you will not be reimbursed until you have met the deductible)
- Is precertification required, and if so, who needs to call?
- Is there a maximum number of sessions covered per year and per lifetime?
Unfortunately, I am not aware of any insurance companies that currently reimburse for coaching.