Here are some of the problems I can often help with:
- Coping with the Holidays (e.g., difficult family situations, the Holiday Blues)
- Depression, sadness, difficulty feeling happy
- Anxiety, panic, shyness
- Marital problems and relationship problems
- Difficulty getting along with others at home or at work
- Coping with losses
- Frequent mood swings (including bipolar disorder)
- Overcoming a history of physical and/or sexual abuse
Please click on the following link if you would like to know more about my approach to psychotherapy.
I am fluent in and work in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German in Montclair, New Jersey. If you'd like to explore how I might help you, please Contact me for a free consultation.